Personal Information Protection Policy
Smaregi, Inc. (hereinafter, the “Company”) promotes the below-stated initiatives to appropriately protect personal information (information relating to a living individual that contains a name, date of birth, or other description, etc., whereby a specific individual can be identified, including those which can be readily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual) as stipulated by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003).
In the text below, a “principal” in relation to personal information means a specific individual identifiable by personal information.
- The Company obtains, uses, and provides personal information for legitimate business operations pertaining to the Company’s system development or the manufacture and sale of related products, as well as the limited scope necessary for the recruiting of employees and management of personnel. The Company does not handle personal information beyond the scope needed to achieve specified objectives for its use (utilization for unintended purposes). Furthermore, the Company has formulated measures to ensure against utilization for unintended purposes.
- The Company complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other guidelines and other standards provided by the Japanese government.
- The Company takes reasonable safety measures to counter the risks of personal information being leaked, destroyed, or lost; has assigned management resources to such risk prevention that are commensurate with actual management conditions; and enhances its personal information security system on an ongoing basis. Furthermore, the Company promptly takes corrective action in the event a problem occurs.
- The Company responds promptly, sincerely, and appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- In a timely and appropriate manner, the Company promotes ongoing improvements in its system for the management of personal information protection in accordance with changes in its operating environment.
[ Contacts for Details of the Personal Information Protection Policy ]
- 3F 4-2-12 Hommachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0053
Hiroshi Yamamoto, Representative Director
- Formulated: April 20, 2017
- (Version 1)
- Revised: May 5, 2018 (Version 2)
- entire text revised to reflect revisions in the Personal Information Protection Regulations
- Revised: December 11, 2020 (Version 3)
- partially revised to reflect revisions to JIS Q 15001